Friday, May 6, 2011

**Amber ALERT**

So I was happy to announce that I finally decided to suck it up and go through with making a chapbook.
I've had the title picked out for a while. I notice that when it comes to group photos or something involving everyone getting their individual photo op attention. I usually op out and give a picture of my name tag. Or maybe just a photo of my glasses.
Then it hit me. I don't like certain types of attention!
So...*drum roll* That One Chapbook From That One Girl

Sadly, I have lost my flashdrive. Oh...dear Flashy....where for art thou?
It has my chapbook, my fliers, the cover, my ideas, the only copy of special poems, graphic projects...everything. The only thing that isn't on there is the Bible and that's only because there are websites for that.

So...because I have not found it yet. I will not be selling my chapbook. And I probably won't be posting any of those new poems that were in there. Yeah....depressions gets a person like that sometimes.

And now, I've lost interest in writing this blog...so, maybe next ime.

No comments:

Post a Comment