I think it's important to take the things that you learn and apply to whatever you can and share it with other people. So I made up this writing prompt. It is a composite drill from things that I like. So I hope you take something from this...enjoy.
Supply List:
1. List 3 normal bodily functions
(ex. coughing, the infamous #2 etc.)
2. 2 words you use in your everyday vernacular
3. Find one inanimate object in the room
Instructions
Personify #3
trying/wanting/or wishing to be able to #1
Use #2 sometime in the poem. Try to make the inanimate object as real/human/live as possible.
**Words of Encouragement**
You should try it. I'm sure if I knew/know you personally I'd believe in you. I think it's fun and you will allow 7 minutes of writing to change your life. If you like what you wrote; Write for 7 more minutes. HAVE FUN :)
No comments:
Post a Comment